LONGRICH AMERICA INT’L, INC (“Longrich America) recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect your privacy. Here is how we handle information we learn about you from your visit to the LONGRICH AMERICA Web site.
The Ways We Use Information
We receive and store information you enter on the LONGRICH AMERICA Web site or give us in any way. We use such information, including your name and e-mail address, for several purposes:
- To process, fulfill and notify you of your product order status; and
- To send you the latest information about our company, events and product specials.
From time to time we collect personal information from distributors. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable laws, LONGRICH AMERICA may use and disclose such personal information about distributors for the following purposes:
- Processing your Distributor Application;
- Processing, fulfilling and notifying you of your product order status;
- Processing, fulfilling and notifying you of your product order status;
- Developing Downline Genealogy Reports or other related business reports;
- Administering Distributor benefits;
- Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans, and strategies;
- Publishing personal information in LONGRICH AMERICA newsletters, promotional materials and company and intra-group communications;
- Providing references; and
- Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation; and
- Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We use your financial information, such as account or credit card number, ONLY for billing purposes
- To keep track of your shopping cart status;
- To allow you to use all password-protected services in a single session without having to re- enter your password; and
- To track your site of origin for the follow-me feature.
We do not solicit personal information from or market to persons under the age of 18.
We are committed to using the highest security standards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access. For data transfer we use a security system together with bit encryption, offering an extremely high level of data safety. Those areas of the website protected by this system will display a closed padlock in your browser. Payment by card is secure under the above system. We do not retain credit card details within the website database. These are only used to carry out the payment transaction. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
Links to Other Web sites
As a resource to our visitors we provide links to other Web sites, which we believe are useful and meet our high standards. However, LONGRICH AMERICA is not responsible for the contents of such linked Web sites. In particular, LONGRICH AMERICA is not responsible for the privacy notices or practices provided in such linked Web sites.
We are not in the business of selling your personal information to third parties. Where permitted by the provisions of applicable law, LONGRICH AMERICA may share such information from time to time with the following third parties:
- Those employees, directors and managers of LONGRICH AMERICA and its local and foreign associated/affiliated companies who have a need to access your personal information in carrying out their responsibilities;
- Any agent, contractor, supplier, vendor, or third party who provides administrative, advertising, printing, or other services to LONGRICH AMERICA or its affiliated companies, including but not limited to distribution centers, external auditors, medical practitioners, trustees, insurance companies, actuaries;
- Sponsors and Upline business leaders who may need access to downline distributor personal information in order to monitor sales activity and business development in their personal sales groups. However, LONGRICH AMERICA does not share credit card information or Social Security or Social Insurance Numbers with any third party without your permission or unless required by law or valid court order
- Any government agency or other appropriate governmental, police, or regulatory authority in the United States or elsewhere in order to meet legal security and regulatory requirements; and
- In the case of information submitted by distributors, any consultant/agent appointed by LONGRICH AMERICA or its affiliated companies to plan, provide and/or administer distributor benefits.
The consent you have provided herein to the use of your personal information by LONGRICH AMERICA or its affiliates shall also extend to any person or corporation to which LONGRICH AMERICA may transfer its business, provided that such personal information is used for the same purposes.
We provide you the opportunity to discontinue receiving future e-mail communications from us at the point where we request information from you. This gives you the option to remove your e-mail address from our database so that you do not receive any future mailings and no longer receive our service.
You can exercise this option at any time by sending us an e-mail or written letter to our Distributor or Customer Service department. If you do discontinue service, you will not be able to use password-protected areas of our site.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain from LONGRICH AMERICA the personal information LONGRICH AMERICA has on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request LONGRICH AMERICA to inform you of the type of personal information maintained by LONGRICH AMERICA. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about LONGRICH AMERICA’s policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed in writing to LONGRICH AMERICA Distributor Service.
Questions or comments about LONGRICH AMERICA should be e-mailed or mailed by post to LONGRICH AMERICA Distributor Service.
Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Communications (SPAM)
LONGRICH AMERICA does not send “spam” (unsolicited commercial electronic communications in the form of e-mail, text, SMS/instant message) to our Distributors or customers, and we prohibit our Distributors from using spam to market and sell our products or recruit other Distributors.
As such, we require our Distributors to comply with the following rules when using electronic communications to market and promote the LONGRICH AMERICA opportunity and our products:
- 1.You may send commercial electronic communications ONLY to (a) recipients with whom you have an existing business, family, or personal relationship; or (b) business referrals, but only if you have a business, family or personal relationship with the person making the referral and the person making the referral has a business, family or personal relationship with the person being referred to you.
- 2.Any commercial electronic communication you send must include: (a) a clear and accurate subject header, (b) accurate sender contact details (name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address), (c) in the case of a referral, the name of the person who provided you with the referral, and (d) a functional “opt-out” or unsubscribe feature.
Electronic Signature / Consent to Contract Electronically
LONGRICH AMERICA requires your consent to enter into an electronic agreement with LONGRICH AMERICA before you complete your online enrollment.
Please note if you complete the online Distributor Application and Agreement, you DO NOT need to complete and submit a paper application to become a LONGRICH AMERICA Independent Distributor. The entire agreement between you and LONGRICH AMERICA, with respect to your application to become an independent LONGRICH AMERICA Distributor, will be evidenced by an electronic record of the application process. This electronic record serves as your acknowledgment that you consent to use an electronic record of your agreement with LONGRICH AMERICA instead of a paper contract and that you have read and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Distributor Application and Agreement, LONGRICH AMERICA’s Policies and Procedures, and the LONGRICH AMERICA Compensation Plan, which documents form the basis of your entire Distributor Agreement with LONGRICH AMERICA.
To access the documents that make up the entire Distributor Agreement and submit your online Distributor Application and Agreement, you will need the following hardware and software: a personal computer ("PC") with modem or other Internet access device, operational Internet browser software ( e.g., Safari or Internet Explorer), and Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free at: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
Should there ever be a change in the equipment or software necessary to access the terms of the Distributor Agreement, LONGRICH AMERICA will advise you of the same and will provide you with a list of the equipment and software necessary.
During the online enrollment process, you must read all the documents that form the Distributor Agreement (which includes the Terms and Conditions of the Distributor Application and Agreement, LONGRICH AMERICA’s Policies & Procedures and the LONGRICH AMERICA Compensation Plan) in their entirety. LONGRICH AMERICA encourages you to print and retain these documents for future reference. Should you wish to obtain a printed copy of the Terms and Conditions of the Distributor Application and Agreement, the Policies & Procedures, and/or the Compensation Plan, you may download and print a PDF version of the same from LONGRICH AMERICA's website. Or, you may send a written request for those documents to LONGRICH AMERICA, 17100 Pioneer Blvd. #220, Artesia, CA 90701. Your request must include your name, your LONGRICH AMERICA identification number, your mailing address, and your e-mail address. Upon receipt of such a request, LONGRICH AMERICA will mail you the then current version of each document. There is no charge for this service.